With this year’s severe drought in California and other areas of the country struggling with water availability/quality, we can not take our precious water resource for granted. The average 8 zone sprinkler system can save about 1,500 gallons every time this rain sensor suspends an irrigation cycle, that’s approximately $25.00 at Seattle’s 3rd tier water rate.
We’re here to help you conserve, preserve and protect our shared water supply.
Rain sensors conserve water by suspending irrigation during rainfall, while the wireless rain/freeze sensor also helps reduce vegetation damage and icing conditions.
- Wireless models require less labor for the installer
- Constant communication between transmitter and receiver assures that even after a power outage, the controller is continually updated with the sensor’s “wet” or “dry” status
- Versatile mounting options include one-piece Quick-Clip™ gutter bracket and ½” conduit adapter.
- Signal strength indicator ensures correct installation, communication link and signal integrity (wireless models)
- Smart Bypass™ for easy system override switches sensor back automatically on next activation (wireless models)
- Fully adjustable shutoff points from 1/8″ to ¾” (3-19mm) of accumulated rainfall.